των “Υδροπτέρυγων Δωδεκανήσου”
In the last decades shipping routes of the Saronic Islands have been dominated by these fast and efficient “Flying Dolphins”
Our hydrofoil is trading between the Islands of Rhodes – Kos and Symi to the Turkish Ports of Bodrum and Fethiye.
- Full bar service.
- Stabilizer sailing to make your trip more comfortable.
- Futuristic electronic navigation instruments plus twin full-powered MTU engines for your safety.
- Solid and strong Aluminum alloy construction (an airplane stereotype).
DOOR VISA TO GREECE
Visa facilitation pilot program that allows non-European Union citizens from Turkish ports to visit Greek Eastern Aegean islands without a visa from a Greek consulate
Attention! To get entry permit the applicants are requested to submit their documents well in advance.
The permissions to enter the islands are given for a single entry and valid for 7 days maximum.
VALID ONLY FOR : Turkish Passport Holders | Russian Passport Holders | Ukraine Old Passports | Kazakistan Passports
DOOR VISA TO GREECE REQUIREMENTS:
Required documents for Schengen / Door Visa:
- A copy of valid travel document e.g. International passport (bio data page). The passport should be valid for a minimum of 3 months after visa expiration date.
- Fully completed and signed application form
- Recent origin passport-sized color photograph of the applicant with white background, size 4×6 cm without frame, the face size 31×35 mm length; 20-25 mm width.
- €50 administrative fee (for travelers older than 12)
- Proof of accommodation (hotel booking, original invitation letter dully signed by the host, whose signature needs to be verified by a Greek authority (police, honorary consulate etc.)
- Proof of sufficient means of subsistence both for the duration of the intended stay and for return back (i.e. bank statements, minimum amount for the last three months (please, note that the minimum amount of money you need to have for each day that you stay to Greece is 50 Euros), credit card(s) account statement, travelers’ cheques , etc.)
- Ferry tickets
- Also if they already had Schengen visa for last 3 years I need photocopy of it as well
- Travel insurance
- The fields obligatory to be filled in: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 (Single entry), 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 33, 37
- As for the current occupation it is not enough to mention businessman or manager, more details are needed with the name of business and the address.
Download Application Form:
Download here application form.
E-VISA ONE WAY TO TURKEY
Are you traveling to Turkey One Way and you don’t have VISA?
Apply for VISA prior entering to Turkey or get information.